Friday, April 20, 2012

Guest Post: Jimmy

Hi All!
I was on a mini-vacation this past week, but now I am back!
I spent the week with my Momma and Dad. I really love being with them. And I know they love having me back home with them. When I am there, I sleep in Momma and Dad's room in my little navy blue and while whale bed, with my blankie and they give me lots of lovin's, treats and we spent a lot of time on the front porch. They know how much I love the fresh air out there so we have fun!

Lance was visiting, and well, he's not so fond of me. Not in an awfully bad way, but his size alone could just squash me so everyone thought it was a good time for me to go on vacation.

I thought I would send you some recent pictures of life in my little and low (to the ground) world.

I love to poke my head under the kitchen curtains to watch Mono work in the backyard.

I love being outside. Sometimes when Mono is out in the backyard, Mare just lets me hang out on the deck. And every once in a while I check in to see what she is doing inside.
And sometimes I really want her to come out too, so I give her a little look and she melts and comes out with us.
I love my bed! It is sooooooo cozy. I take a lot of naps during the day and it is one of my favorite spots.

Yesterday, Mare cleaned out the bedroom. She is getting ready for more boys to share the room with us! Can you believe it? There will be four boys and Marezy in one room. I really like to lay with Mare and Mono's clothes because it smells like them so I took a nap in the pile on the floor.
One of my spots on the bed. When it is made first thing in the morning, I like the lay behind the "kiss me" pillows and cuddle in all the others. You can't see me when I am laying there, but when I hear Mare walk in, I poke my head up to let her know I'm here.
Mare has been outside a lot the past couple of days taking care of the gardens, so I get to spend a lot of time outside too! I love it!

I am glad the weekend is here and I am hoping I get to spend most of the time with Mare and Mono. They said they are going to stay home and relax. I like that so we are all together.

And I still can't believe I was wrong about the babes. I guessed they were going to be two malteses! No! They are two boys! We are going to have a house full of boys. Boy colors, boy toys (and there is a lot of those - mine, Mono's and now the baby boy thing that will come!), boy games, boy food.... Oh dreamy!

My sweet little friend, Katie, is now on Facebook. I am so excited! We can talk more often. I really like her. She might come to visit in July. I hope so.

So, that's what has been going on here. What's going on with all of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment