Thursday, June 7, 2012

Flip It!

French fries fried in beef fat tallow. 
Krispy Kreme milkshakes made with not one, but two whole donuts, pureed.
#nocalorieshere
Mami was visiting and a friend was in town, so we tried a new place.
Mono had just gone there for a meeting at work and he wanted to take us all there again while Mami and his friend were both around.
My parents drove down, and we all headed to Flip Burger.
I don't know exactly what you call this style, art deco maybe?
The booths were the same right side up or upside down. I guess that is where flip comes in.
 I ordered The Classic. #notsoadventurous And there are those fries, fried in beef fat!
The food was good, but not enough for the guys...
They ordered Krispy Kreme milkshakes, with a little liquid nitrogen poured on top for some smoking effect!
 
 It may be good, I don't know... but it is certainly too much for me, especially with a burger and fries.
 We all had an enjoyable time and a nice dinner, but I have a feeling this place is going to be visited only once in a very blue moon, or else I (and Mono) will look pregnant all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment