Wednesday, October 3, 2012

ONEderful Year

Mono and I celebrated our one year anniversary on Monday. Never in a million years would either of us have thought that we'd have two babies before our first anniversary! In fact, I truly didn't think I'd even have one baby by then! But God gave us two of the most amazing gifts for our anniversary for sure! I am not sure we could have gotten any better of a gift! One for each of us too! He was very generous to us this year! I wonder what He'll give us next year! hehe

Our first year as newly weds was certainly filled with many ups and downs. It didn't go as we imagined and planned, but the two reasons for the collapsed plans was totally worth it!! We couldn't be happier with our little men in our lives and now we can celebrate and travel and do everything with twice more fun!

Mono's family is visiting so they took care of the boys so the two of us could go to dinner to my favorite restaurant, Brio!



It felt so weird going out without the boys, but we had such a lovely evening out together. We didn't stay out long, but it was just enough!

a little look back at our special day

and at this time last year, we were on our honeymoon in Aruba! 
 What a difference one year makes! We were enjoying sleeping late, having a delicious leisurely breakfast, relaxing all day long... and now, I forget what sleep is, much less sleeping in, if I am lucky, my breakfast consists of a Luna bar, and if I am really lucky some orange juice to go along with it. And relaxing... ha! That's for wimps!

No comments:

Post a Comment