Monday, April 21, 2014

momma mondays: it's a... gender reveal!

It's a girl!

I knew things would be different this time around. After all, it has to be quite a bit different with just one baby. Having two boys the first time I got pregnant was honestly quite a shock. I didn't know what on earth to do with one boy, much less two! While I still have a lot to learn as these little men grow, I wouldn't change or trade them for anything... even two little girls. 

When I found out I was pregnant again, of course I thought I'd love a little girl, but I pretty much banked on it being another boy. And, strangely enough, I was okay with that. I think after having these two little guys, I couldn't imagine anything different being any better! 

They have the best hearts, the sweetest personalities, the kindest smiles and are so incredibly filled with love! A boy or a girl like them would make me happy. It really didn't matter. I am awfully happy it is a girl, but part of me can't even imagine that she could be any more darling than my little men.

We all are so happy and are awaiting her big arrival later this summer! The boys will be great big brothers and are already learning to say, "baby" when they see one! Baby girl, we all love you already!




No comments:

Post a Comment